Part no. PVI-3.6-OUTD
The most common residential inverter is the ideal size for an average-sized family home. This single-phase string inverter complements the typical number of rooftop solar panels, allowing home-owners to get the most efficient energy harvesting for the size of the property. This rugged outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. One of the key benefits of this inverter is the dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT especially useful for rooftop installations with two different orientations (ie East and West). The high speed MPPT offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting. The transformerless operation gives the highest efficiency of up to 96.8%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size.
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Single phase output
- Dual input sections with independent MPP tracking; allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions.
- Adjustable MMPT trackers allowing 12 modules in one array and 4 in another, call Eco tech technical support for assistance on how to do this.
- Wide input range
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable
- performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Integrated DC disconnect switch in compliance with international Standards (-S Version)
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or datalogger)
- Compatible with PVI-RADIOMODULE for wireless communication with Aurora PVI-DESKTOP