The same. Only better. The universally usable Sunny Boy.
It all remains the best: The new transformerless Sunny Boy is the ideal solution, especially for demanding PV arrays and partly shaded plants. Version 20 of the successful Sunny Boy offers a further array of advantages. It's more flexible in its range of applications, provides even more efficient yields, and it's easier to use. The high DC voltage of 750 V proves to be a cost advantage, since fewer parallel strings are required. In addition, the integrated grid management functions make the devices suitable for universal applications and allow them to actively support the grid.
- Maximum efficiency of 97 %
- Multi-string technology in all power classes
- Cost saving due to fewer parallel strings
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak
- Maximum DC input voltage of 750 V
- Integrated grid management functions and reactive power provision